Penguin Group est une société britannique qui est la seconde plus grande maison d'édition au monde, derrière Random House. Elle appartient au groupe Pearson.

PropertyValue
dbpedia-owl:abstract
  • Penguin Group est une société britannique qui est la seconde plus grande maison d'édition au monde, derrière Random House. Elle appartient au groupe Pearson.
  • ペンギン・グループ (Penguin Group) は、ロンドンに本社を置くピアソンの子会社で、ランダムハウスと並ぶ大手出版社。アレン・レーンによって1935年に創立された。イギリスやアイルランドの他、北米や中華人民共和国などにも事業部を置く。その中で、イギリスで展開しているものがペンギンブックス (en:Penguin Books)である。多くの会社を吸収合併している。代表的なブランドはPenguin Graded Readers(ペンギンリーダーズ)と呼ばれるレベル分けされた英語教本である。
  • The Penguin Group is a trade book publisher, part of Penguin Random House. It is owned by Pearson PLC, the global education and publishing company, and Bertelsmann, the German media conglomerate. The new company was created by a merger that was finalized on July 1, 2013, with Bertelsmann owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson controlling the remaining 47%.Penguin Books has its registered office in City of Westminster, London.Its British division is Penguin Books Ltd. Other separate divisions can be found in the United States, Ireland, New Zealand, India, Australia, Canada, China, and South Africa.
dbpedia-owl:wikiPageID
  • 3773133 (xsd:integer)
dbpedia-owl:wikiPageLength
  • 3028 (xsd:integer)
dbpedia-owl:wikiPageOutDegree
  • 60 (xsd:integer)
dbpedia-owl:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 109376272 (xsd:integer)
dbpedia-owl:wikiPageWikiLink
prop-fr:wikiPageUsesTemplate
dcterms:subject
rdfs:comment
  • Penguin Group est une société britannique qui est la seconde plus grande maison d'édition au monde, derrière Random House. Elle appartient au groupe Pearson.
  • ペンギン・グループ (Penguin Group) は、ロンドンに本社を置くピアソンの子会社で、ランダムハウスと並ぶ大手出版社。アレン・レーンによって1935年に創立された。イギリスやアイルランドの他、北米や中華人民共和国などにも事業部を置く。その中で、イギリスで展開しているものがペンギンブックス (en:Penguin Books)である。多くの会社を吸収合併している。代表的なブランドはPenguin Graded Readers(ペンギンリーダーズ)と呼ばれるレベル分けされた英語教本である。
  • The Penguin Group is a trade book publisher, part of Penguin Random House. It is owned by Pearson PLC, the global education and publishing company, and Bertelsmann, the German media conglomerate. The new company was created by a merger that was finalized on July 1, 2013, with Bertelsmann owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson controlling the remaining 47%.Penguin Books has its registered office in City of Westminster, London.Its British division is Penguin Books Ltd.
rdfs:label
  • Penguin Group
  • Penguin Group
  • ペンギン・グループ
owl:sameAs
http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#wasDerivedFrom
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
is dbpedia-owl:firstPublisher of
is dbpedia-owl:parentCompany of
is dbpedia-owl:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbpedia-owl:wikiPageWikiLink of
is prop-fr:sociétéMère of
is prop-fr:éditeur of
is prop-fr:éditeurOrig of
is foaf:primaryTopic of